Home » » You Have To Focus Kaaren

You Have To Focus Kaaren

You wonder why I won't release you from your little clitty cage, maybe you think I'm being mean. Nothing could be further from the truth. You see you're still spending all your time thinking about the cage and you still think of your little clitty as your primary sex organ.



You still haven't realized that we don't need that tiny little clitty, it has never ever satisfied me, and from what you've told me, it has been the source of humiliation for you all your life.
But you do have a way to satisfy me better than any lover I've ever had or probably will ever have, you have the most magical tongue I've ever encountered. You have to start considering your mouth and tongue as your primary sex organ.



 Forget your little clitty and focus on that magic tongue of yours. Show me how good you can be, make me cum like no one else can....