Home » » L on punishments

L on punishments


L emailed me the following today for posting. I am obliging.

So I was reading a blog recently and it was quite gushy.....gushing about how good and well-behaved their sub was.  How they have NEVER been punished....how they do everything that is expected of them and they wouldn't change a thing.  It all sounded, well, boring.  Now for the record, I do mess up, I do forget things....I am not the "perfect" sub and I never will be.  That being said, I will also admit that I am a bit of a masochist and the thought of being punished and not knowing what the punishment will be is a delightful mind fuck.  I also would never ever do anything on purpose for the punishment.  Punishments are not nice and they are there for a reason.  When it comes time to be punished, I beg sometimes.....plead others....knowing that nothing I say or do will get me out of it and accept it.  Sometimes its the cane, sometimes its cornertime or a writing assignment.  I never know.  The one thing I do know after all this time is that whatever I did to deserve to be punished will be dealt with quickly and once done, all is right with the world again.

Thankfully S does not care for a robot sub who NEVER does anything wrong.